Sunday, January 15, 2012

A New Year

It's been almost a year since my last blog update... family issues got in the way of my hobbies and when I had to focus on priorities, this was low on that list. But a new year starts and it's time to pick up where I left off.

First thing.... this fall my internet and cable provider, Cox Communications, decided to shutdown all the customer websites and worse yet, file storage. So access to all my PDF files disappeared. But all was not lost... Dropbox is a new service on the web and it's even easier to use than the Cox FTP service. So.... I will be updating all my tutorials so the links to the Adobe PDF files will once again work!

New tutorials and free patterns will be online soon. I am now selling a few of my digitized embroidery patterns as well. A wonderful friend Marjorie Busby has an online store who it selling them for me. Check out our designs at shop.b-quilts.com. BTW, we both post free designs, patterns and project ideas on our blogs. Stay in touch with us on Facebook as well!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back. I hope 2012 is a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my visitors!